Minister, Ministry of Local Government Administration
Date of birth: 21 February, 1975, Mitrovica
Kralja Petra bb., Mitrovica North
– Nearly four years direct experiences in executive management as part of the state institutions. Consequently, extend understanding of overall circumstances and legislatures in force in the Republic of Kosovo.
– Nine years of experience in the management, humanitarian job, work in health projects, educative, infrastructural including construction and rehabilitation of water supply, construction and renovation of school and preschool buildings as well as health objects. Broader experience with development projects in economic aspects. Also enhanced experience in implementation of emergency projects.
– Direct experience in the design, evaluation, approval and monitoring of implementation of development projects.
– Abilities to work under complex circumstances in political terms and that of the security.
– Diplomatic abilities and experience in cooperation and partnership with governmental structure and civil society, local as well as international.
– Management and self-management abilities in increasing of capacity and effective monitoring.
– Significant abilities in representation and fundraising.
April, 2019 – ongoing – Minister, Ministry of Local Government Administration
June, 2012 – April, 2019 – Principal Executive Officer in Mitrovica North Administrative Office (Municipality of Mitrovica North)
February, 2010 – June, 2012 – Team Leader – Municipal Preparation Team for Mitrovica North Municipality
March, 2003 – December, 2004 – Project Assistant – IOM (International Organization for Migration) Pristina.
– Coordination in support of companies in minority regions.
– Supervision of a team consisted of four workers. Assist in the development and daily realization of the SEDMIN project under the direct supervision of the project manager.
– Direct managing of the realization of the budget.
– In December 2004, resignation from IOM with the aim of completion of university studies.
September, 2001 – February, 2003 – Regional Director – “Premiere-Urgence” French NGO with mission in Mitrovica.
– Realization of five projects with the overall budget of 6,400,000.00 US$.
– Managing of a total of 192 employees with 23 direct employees, including also 6 internationals.
– Completed projects: Rehabilitations and constructions of schools and health premises; Construction of water supply system; Emergency aid; Support of the economic projects etc.
– Managing of relationship with donors including ECHO, EAR, UNICEF, UNHCR.
– Managing of security for all employees as well as assets of the organization.
June, 1999 – September, 2001 – Project Manager – “Premiere-Urgence” French NGO with mission in Mitrovica.
– Realization of post-conflict emergency distribution. Implementation of support for small economic projects.
– Participation in the elaboration of projects in conceptual development.
– Establishment of good relations with local authorities as well as civil society.
2012 – 2015 – University of Belgrade, Faculty of Economy and Administration
Bachelor studies – Accounting and Auditing branch
2008 – 2012 – University of Pristina, Faculty of Medicine
Master studies – Physiotherapy branch
2001 – 2005 – University of Pristina, Faculty of Medicine
Bachelor studies -Physiotherapy branch
1993 – 1999 – Faculty of Medicine, Pristina
Studies in the Faculty of Medicine.
1989 –1993 – High school– Gymnasium math science, Mitrovica.
Computer skills: Excellent in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access. Internet…
Language skills: Excellent in Serbo-Croatian, Albanian and English.
FIELDS OF INTEREST
– Wellbeing economic development, democratic and civilized.
– Governing in relation to the citizen.
– Human rights with an emphasis on vulnerable Groups
Deputy Minister at the Ministry of Administrationof Local Government
Contact no: +383 (0) 38 200 35 582;
Beqir Fejzullahu was born on August 21, 1956 in the village of Firajë, Municipality of Shtërpcë. He is married and parent of 3 children.
He has completed elementary school in his hometown, and secondary school in Ferizaj in machinery branch as well as high technical school in Mitrovica. He received the title Engineer of Machinery as well as Bachelor in political science and Public Administration at the College ” Humanistika”.
He also possesses certification as a certified accountant in ACUK (Association of Certified Accountants and Auditors of Kosovo).
From 1978 to 1990, he worked in the steel pipes factory in Ferizaj, as chief of production from where he was dismissed as a result of violent measures.
Between 1999 and 2009, he has resumed and exercised the position of Production Director at factory of pipe production, in Ferizaj.
In the period of time, from 2004 to 2005, he has worked as a senior officer of the internal auditor in the Ministry of Public Services.
From 1999 to 2013, he served as deputy chairman of the PDK branch in Shtërpcë / Štrpce, while since 2013 he has been the chairman of PDK branch in Shtërpcë / Štrpce.
During 2000-2002, he has been a member of the Municipal Assembly of Shterpce/Strpce and a member of Committee for Political and Finance, and at the same time chief of the Municipal Assembly members group, from the PDK ranks.
In the local elections of 2007, he was elected mayor of Shtërpcë / Štrpce, a function that he could not exercise due to arbitrary intervention of the SRSG, despite the results achieved in these elections, where he won without runoff.
From 2009 to 2017, he has held the position of deputy mayor for communities in the municipality of Shtërpcë/Sterpce.